Hurricanes can occur any time with out any warning. So it is prudent to prepare you self for disaster recovery in case of any hurricane. To protect your self from hurricane by staying at home or to flee from a hurricane you will need some items ready. The main thing is water. So arrange for one gallon of fresh water for one person per day. It is good to store water sufficient for one week. So store enough quantity of water for all the persons in the home sufficient for one week. Make sure that your vehicle is full with gas in case you want to flee the scene. You should keep other items like torch with batteries and goggles, and other non perishable food like canned food. This video shows how to prepare for disaster recovery in case of hurricanes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades